LIVING STREETS, ARDINGLY is a network of local residents and established in 2010, initially in response to a planning application for redevelopment and expansion of the Hanson asphalt plant. Affiliated to the national charity ‘Living Streets’, it aims to stand up for the rights of pedestrians and encourages the creation of safe, attractive and enjoyable streets in the village. Email updates are available to those interested.
- Ardingly Films – Saturday 15th September 2018
- MSDC – Temporary change to bin collection times due to hot weather from Thursday, 2nd August 2018 – Wednesday 8th August 2018
- ‘Into the Wild’ Festival at Chiddinglye Farm – August 24th – 26th – discounted rates for Ardingly Residents
- Road Closure – North Street – Turners Hill
- Ardingly Parish Council Councillor Vacancy