LIVING STREETS, ARDINGLY is a network of local residents and established in 2010, initially in response to a planning application for redevelopment and expansion of the Hanson asphalt plant. Affiliated to the national charity ‘Living Streets’, it aims to stand up for the rights of pedestrians and encourages the creation of safe, attractive and enjoyable streets in the village. Email updates are available to those interested.
- Sign up to coldAlert – a free service for Sussex residents that alerts you to severe cold weather events
- Shared Ownership Opportunity in Ardingly – Plover Place – 2 bed semi-detached house
- Mid Sussex Older People’s Council continues with free one to one IT sessions
- Ardingly Safer Streets Scarecrow Festival
- Discount Travel Information