LIVING STREETS, ARDINGLY is a network of local residents and established in 2010, initially in response to a planning application for redevelopment and expansion of the Hanson asphalt plant. Affiliated to the national charity ‘Living Streets’, it aims to stand up for the rights of pedestrians and encourages the creation of safe, attractive and enjoyable streets in the village. Email updates are available to those interested.
- Ardingly Films presents Bohemian Rhapsody – Thursday, 10th January 2019
- Ardingly Parish Council Clerk Vacancy
- Calling all West Sussex Charities, Clubs and organisations – Final Grant Funding Window 2018/19
- Mid Sussex District Council Christmas & New Year Rubbish and Recycling Collections 2018-19
- Sign up to coldAlert – a free service for Sussex residents that alerts you to severe cold weather events