Please Note: THIS IS A WORKING WEBPAGE*
* this means its content is being regularly reviewed and edited
Draft Site Allocations DPD (Regulation 19)
Mid Sussex District Council has published the Submission Draft Site Allocations DPD for public consultation.
The District Plan sets out the housing and employment needs for the district for the period to 2031 and committed the Council to preparing a Site Allocations DPD in order to find sufficient housing and employment sites to meet the remaining need.
The Submission Draft Site Allocations DPD recommends allocation of:
- 22 housing sites of which the Red Car Park at the Showground is one (SA25)
- 7 employment sites
- Science and Technology Park
The consultation is open from 3rd August until midnight on 28th September 2020.
Responses to the consultation can be communicated to MSDC in the following ways:
- E-mail: LDFconsultation@midsussex.gov.uk
- Post: Planning Policy, Mid Sussex District Council, Oaklands, Oaklands Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 1SS
- Online Form: https://www.midsussex.gov.uk/forms/?form=28943&w=1
Please see below for Parish Council identified primary references to support your involvement in the Public Consultation
The Parish Council is currently experiencing difficulties uploading the recording of the SA25 Online Q&A Session hosted by the Parish Council on the 15th September 2020 and is working on the issue as a matter of priority.
MAIN PLANNING POLICIES